- Reduces ER visits and readmissions
- Tailors care to each person’s unique needs
- Addresses social determinants of health
THE IHCS MODEL
Our Integrated Model:
Better outcomes &
We help patients, providers and health plans
achieve their care goals by carefully coordinating
every aspect of home care. With this, patients can
focus on improving their health and having
more quality days at home.
We help patients, providers and health plans achieve their
care goals by carefully coordinating every aspect of
home care. With this, patients can focus on improving
their health and having more quality days at home.
from true integration
Our flexible, integrated model is based on decades of experience delivering turnkey home care services to satisfied health plans and their members. We combine advanced technology, licensed third-party administrative (TPA) services, and a vast provider network to give all patients the timely, coordinated care they need and deserve. We are dedicated to serving every patient, across all lines of business, including commercial plans, Managed Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage. Whether one is transitioning from a hospital or other care facility, or just completing a visit with their physician, we help patients have more quality days in the home.
Get so much more with IHCS
Comprehensive, coordinated services. Affordable care and outcomes you can count on.
HOME CARE MANAGEMENT
A single solution for singular care.
Imagine having a trust ally that tailors integrated home care solutions to support your specific goals.
That’s what you get with IHCS. Guaranteed.
- NCQA compliant
- Rigorous credentialing, auditing, and provider education
- Monthly reports of credentialed, re-credentialed, and terminated providers
- FDR training and compliance oversight
- Performance, sanctions, and complaint monitoring
- Management of provider appeals process
- Pay nearly 100% of clean claims within 30 days
- Timely claims processing with a 99%+ accuracy rate of total dollars paid
- Monthly reporting on accuracy and timeliness of claims processing
- NCQA compliant
- Referral evaluation and determination of qualifying services
- Referral assignment based on each patient’s geography and clinical needs
- Integrated address validation and real-time eligibility verification
- Built-in reporting for pending referrals and productivity management
- Turnaround reports detailing daily orders
- Coordinated insights from award-winning MedTrac platform
- Real-time information delivery and utilization optimization tools
- Easy to track and report on performance.
MedTrac supports better care and costs
Gain visibility across all
providers and patients for
the entire patient journey
and UM tracking
Review and monitor
utilization decisions and notes,
along with medical orders
and reduce denials
HOW IHCS HELPS EVERY STAKEHOLDER
When care is coordinated, everyone wins.
Health plans and at risk groups can reduce administrative tasks and unnecessary utilization, lowering the cost of care while improving member satisfaction and retention.
Patients and members receive timely, comprehensive, and coordinated care and equipment so they can recover faster and safely in the comfort of home.
Providers experience streamlined discharges, simplified billing and admin processes, access to broad payer networks, fewer readmissions, and fewer unnecessary procedures.
Referring physicians get enhanced communication, customized services, as well as provider and patient portals for better care coordination and outcomes.
It is a pleasure working with IHCS. I always appreciate the care they help me with my medical supplies.Barbara M.Patient, Florida
[The] IHCS Staff provided us excellent customer service, patiently answered all our questions, always available as well as allocating time to work us through instructions in a very simple, clear, easy to understand voice.Network ProviderFlourish Home Health Care LLC
Compliance is not a choice, it’s the rule.Donna GaleVice President of IHCS Compliance